What do I do about my property damage?

The insurance company for the at-fault driver would be expected to repair your vehicle or pay you what it was worth at the time of the accident if it cannot be repaired. That insurance company would be expected to provide you with a rental vehicle while yours is being repaired or, for a short time to enable you to look for other transportation, if it cannot be repaired.

Posted in: English