- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Do not move your vehicle, unless leaving it where it is would be dangerous.
- If you think you may have caused the accident, do not admit that.
- Call the police and wait for them to arrive.
- Try to identify anyone who may have witnessed the accident and get their names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Exchange insurance information with any other drivers involved in the accident.
- If possible, take pictures of the scene and of damage to the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Get any medical treatment you may need.
- If you have any visible injuries, take pictures of them.
Posted in: English