What type of claims will I have if I’m involved in an automobile accident?

If you are involved in an automobile accident, you will generally have two separate claims, one for damage to your vehicle, and another for injuries you sustained in the accident. With a little guidance from us, you can usually handle your own property damage claim, but we will be glad to provide any help you may need. We will represent you from start to finish with your personal injury claim and will keep you advised throughout the process.

Posted in: English